Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Still not in the mood to sleep so I shall attempt to update this space.

Went to Adventure Cove with my lovely girlfriend today to spend our 19th month-sary. So proud of her for trying to conquer her fear of water and even venturing into the deeper ends of the wave pool. Although she didn't enter the Rainbow Reef for snorkelling, I am already super happy that she even agreed to spend the day at Ac with me. We had dinner at The King Louis Grill and Bar and we ordered a platter to satisfy my carnivorous mood. And gosh, there was a hell load of potatoes so we packed it all home. Her home to be exact. Sorry honey, there goes your breakfast lunch and dinner for tomorrow!

I really can't believe that it has already been 19 months? A whole 19 months?! I can't believe I actually endured 4.5 months of being apart from this gem of a girl, because I doubt we can spend more than even one week apart now. All the fancy dates and dinners can't compare to our favourite pastime of simply staring at the ceiling and thinking of absolutely nothing. Or our Friends marathon in bed. Or whipping up dinner for ourselves. Chill day is best, my lads.

School has been a rollercoaster. First trimester was pretty lenient and when you lower your guard for a moment, this second trimester smashes into your face like a splash of reality. Four content-heavy modules has really taken its toll on me. Having a lecturer who cannot teach for nuts and yet overly stingy on marks is a total cold blanket on your efforts. I know the grass is always greener on the other side, but I really cannot wait to start working and start paying off my study debts and shore up my savings again. It's definitely not a good feeling seeing your funds from years of diligent savings get eaten away every 3 months, six thousand a time.

And fingers crossed for the scholarship!

No comments:

Post a Comment