Friday, April 3, 2015

15 days to the parade. 68 days to ORD. 89 days to baby's return. Throughout my NS life, it has always been about countdowns. Countdown to POP, countdown to Commissioning Day and now, countdown to ORD. These should be the last few countdowns before I complete my NS and transit into becoming a civilian. Next up in my life is school. I really hope SIT accepts my application. Please call me up for the second interview soon! This time, I really put all my eggs into one basket. But at the same time, studying in a university is really exorbitant. The course I'm looking at is roughly $27,000. How does the government even expect poor students like us from middle-class families to afford the school fees? And for private universities, it could be even worse because there are no subsidies or grants available. Some loans even charge interest once you enrol. That's so unreasonable. But it's not that I don't have the resources to pay for my school fees, but I feel that this is a burden I should undertake myself because I should take charge of my own education and development. But let me complete my NS before I can divert my attention on money matters. *sigh*

 P.S: Missing you so much. I need you by my side more than ever. Please come back to me soon.:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment