Sunday, July 8, 2012

Time Check: 12.09am.

I am having an internal debate whether I should scavenge for food in the kitchen, or plonk on my bed and sleep like a log. The second option seems more sensible and feasible, given that basketball was cancelled today and I gobbled like 10 kilograms of snacks while watching Superman Returns. Nothing really exciting, or maybe I'm just that boring. Settled my internship placement like finally. It's hard to give up osip but I had no choice. My dreams of a beach holiday in Mauritius or winter in China all dashed. But maybe remaining in Singapore has its perks too. I get to stay connected with my family, really can't imagine being away from them for 5 months. I can already picture myself missing all the food here in Singapore. How typical, always food on my mind. Projects have been stressful as usual. Going back to school on a Sunday afterwards. Not the first time though. Okay really blank in the mind now. Zoning out.


No comments:

Post a Comment