Saturday, February 11, 2012

This place is at its "Decline" stage according to the Blog Development Life Cycle. Okay whatever. These past few weeks have been so crazy that I don't even have time to play sports. Before last's Saturday's session, the last time was back in December. And at the rate of unhealthy food I am devouring, my body has become a huge gunk of fats. Can you believe that I weigh 72kg now? I certainly did not see that coming.

Finally, the 3 weeks of madness with tests and assignments are finally over. Now that I have a week to rest and relax before TTB test next Friday, I feel as sense of void. Signs of a workaholic? I doubt so, since I don't even classify myself as one. The group projects are finally over. On a sidenote, I really hate group projects. Call me selfish all you like, but I still prefer receiving the grades of an assignment you completed purely of your own efforts. And won't you be more motivated to do it well and complete it early when you know your grades, and your future, is on the line?

Enough talking. Shall just talk about yesterday since my memory is so bad I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday. Okay yesterday as pretty mundane, turning up for lecture from 11-12, then lunch with weichong before turning up for compulsory guest speech at Audi 2. A special thank you to meijia for asking the question to the speaker for me. For that, I will not laugh at you or retweet anything that has to do with that:) Stayed back to do csit project and finally completed it 15mins before the deadline of 5pm. Practically ran up the stairs to slot it in before the deadline. Went from lab to HTM office and back to concourse before my groupmates even reached concourse from the lab. Okay lah, I'm actually the Flash!




Went to Changi City Point with daniel and sitian. Went to find shoes at Timberland but the designs were rather limited. Shall wait for next season's collection! Sat down at Pasir Ris MRT platform to talk before they left to sing k with another group of friends. Gave dad a scare at the door by calling out to him and hiding from him when he came to open the door. He said he thought he must be hearing things. Hehehe cute dad:)

No comments:

Post a Comment