Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Haven't been updating for almost ten days. My recent post are also not really blog entries. It's the second day of Chinese New Year and here I am lying on my bed doing nothing. Visited grandma just now and was appalled to see how thin and frail she had become. But it was heartwarming to see her eat and laugh as usual, reminiscent of the past when her memory was much better. Hope she stays healthy. Had Burger King with dad and bro at White Sands just now. The entire mall was like a ghost town, as all the shops were closed. The only outlets open were BK and Mcdonald's.

In total we only visited three places, since my old neighbour went overseas and my tuition teacher was not in. As a result, "income" for these two days also very little. But who cares? The fact that I got to feast on curry chicken and prawn fritters the past two days has already made me very happy!^^ It was like non-stop eating, and grandpa just had to keep cooking to feed my insatiable hunger. But what can I do right, since the adults were talking and I had nothing to do. The next best thing is to keep my mouth moving and yet not uttering a word, which means to eat! From my two days at grandpa's place, I think I devoured at least 8 bowls of curry chicken, more than 30 prawn fritters and at least 10 cans of drinks. Haven't felt so satisfied for such a long time. The only time I am able to free my mind of worries and truly relax is when there's food.

I shall say the past few days have been really tiring and mentally exhausting for both my mind and body. I can't wait for this semester to end, and finish up those irritating and meaningless projects we totally did not see coming when we enrolled in HTM. DPA somemore leh, now regret also no use. Okay at least there's something to look forward to: Friday's steamboat dinner!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment