Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More picture posts lately because some people have been complaining that they see "visual effects" after reading my posts. As in lines would appear that impede their vision, caused by the lines of words against a black background on my layout. Anyway, the second night of fun this year-end. A crazy wild night at V Hotel, Lavender on Christmas Day with 2H02. As our hotel room was rather small, it had a really cosy feel to it. The fact that most of us made the effort to turn up also helps too. We watched the 大结局 of 同心圆, which some of them said I resemble Dayang:( After that, we went over to Beach Road for dinner. Shared thai pineapple rice and seafood tomyum seafood soup with sherri. Went over to Golden Mile Complex to get booze and the smell is really overpoweringly unbearable. My a&f cologne smells really good right, steph?  Similar to the night before, we started off with gift exchanges when everyone had reached. After the clock struck 12 to usher in Christmas Day, it was also the time when the fun really starts.

This is what Linsay thinks of Yiin Shin when it comes to cuteness.
Darren's hand for DD.
My santa this year, boxers again?!
My poor arm got ravaged by ruthless Linsay.
Eric-ge cute anot? Can go work at Playboy Mansion already.
Mark's Expression 1
Mark's Expression 2.
Mark's Expression 3.
Ah Heng another Playboy bunny.
Shawn's bringing sexy(?) back.

Shawn is ZONKED!

Thoroughly enjoyed myself this Christmas with both 08 and 02. They made this Christmas all the more unforgettable and memorable. My total haul this year: 3 pairs of boxers. I really don't know what to say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment