Sunday, October 16, 2011


Memorable "hangout" time with 08 people. I have no idea why but my mood will be especially good when I am with these people. Everything they say or do somehow is able to put a smile on my poker face. Like how weichong has no money to watch a $6 movie but sufficient cash to eat a $22 korean bbq meal. We met at 2D1N sojubang at novena for korean bbq dinner. My appetite was massively affected by by long-withstanding illnesses of cough, sore throat and flu which never seemed to go away.(Absolutely hate the feeling of being sick.) Also the first time we really drank a little bit of alcohol in a long time as a class(albeit small group). The last time was probably cheryl's birthday which was eons ago. So we finished up our very meaty dinner and gathered outside IRAS to talk. But our talk was not really productive and we left soon afterwards. Bussed home on 21 with steph.

   
Alcoholic

No comments:

Post a Comment