Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yesterday:
Ended work 15mins early and rushed down to collect the F1 uniform with weiling and weichong at Orchard Parade Hotel. Been very long since I saw weichong. Met at Orchard MRT and unbelievably, I was the last to arrive. But not late okay! Walked here and there and finally managed to find the place. My uniform looks something like this:

Don't ask me why the picture look like some kungfu master from China. But at least compared to the others, I think mine is one of the better-looking ones already. Sorry daniel hahahaha just had to post it. How about this:

The front looks okay actually.


Why have that emblazoned so big? Scared people don't know is steward?
Met up with sherri and zhiqi at ion orchard and we had burger king for dinner before heading home.

Today:
Back from futsal at kallang cage with keef, eric, darren and their friends. Aching here and here. But it was a good experience, and the venue was good. Just that it was really very tiring playing up front so I switched back to playing defence halfway through. Slightly sprained my ankle as my right foot landed awkwardly, twisting the ankle. Sherri just asked how come we so lousy play 2hours only. Had burger king AGAIN at kallang leisure park before heading home with darren.

Not meeting my mum at ikea for dinner because I'm too tired. Going to finish last two episodes of City Hunter today!

No comments:

Post a Comment