Friday, September 16, 2011

Met zhiqi at Pasir Ris mrt and we headed to "behind the hill" bus stop to board 109 and make our way to changi village. Realized we were really early because yiinshin just left her house when we reached changi village. Had been ages since I went there. Met shawn and sherri buying their share of potluck, which was 15 pieces of goreng pisang. Zhiqi and I bought 3 family packs of crackers. Had the famous changi village nasi lemak which I felt was nice but not that much of a hoo-ha in actual fact.

We then went over to the jetty to wait for the other slowcoaches.When everyone had gathered, we hopped onto the bumboat which brought us over to the island of Pulau Ubin. So everyone was like teasing me over wearing jeans in such hot weather and especially when we were going to perspire. I had no choice. I had approximately 27 sandfly bites and I did not want people to think I had some kind of disease, given the big red spots all over both my calves. Upon reaching ubin, we rented bicycles to explore the island. However, after certain trials and tribulations, I ended up on a double bike with sherri and it is really no mean feat dragging a deadweight around up and down slopes. However, I must admit the fact that at least she was light. Cycled around and ended up on the jetty where we snacked and played songs. Realized we had enough of the humid and painful torture so we returned our bicycles and went back to mainland Singapore.

Went into subway but exited soon after because we decided to go over to white sands for dinner. Felt very bad because like if the owner see 10 potential customers walk in enjoy aircon then after that go out, he confirm upset one. Settled down at Xin Wang HK cafe and I had pork chops and the yinyang coffea/tea. Went home with most of the titbits because I was seen to live the nearest. What kind of lousy reason is this? Nevertheless, finally made my way back home to examine my battle scars. Turns out that both my forearms have turned red. I even have the imprint of my watch on my left wrist. Hopefully it will not be that painful.

Meeting classmates to go Singapore Discovery Centre tomorrow. Hope it rains because the weather nowadays really buay tahan. 15 days to taiwan trip. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment