Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another slack day at work even though one part-timer took leave. Tried Mcdonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese but didn't really like it. I think it just tastes like a more compact version of a Big Mac. Signed out at 5.01pm, reminiscent of the kiasu I always am. Really want to travel after seeing thousands of people step through the departure gate in the course of my duty. Faced the cold hard truth of loneliness and boredom today that I resorted to small talk with random strangers. Really must work with friends the next time round.

Thanks to zhiqi, chingyi and michelle for their out-of-the-blue belated birthday present and card! Really appreciate the thought even though it's over one month belated.

*sings "Thanks To" by Beast*

Just what I needed if you saw my cui previous one, which I'm not gonna post
The cute birthday card
Keep your fond memories forever and do not lose them. On a fine day a million years later, we will look back at them and smile, even when the physical memory may have disintegrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment