Monday, July 18, 2011

Today wasn't a good day for all of us I guess, having read steph and sherri's blog, knowing that daniel is somewhere emoing and weichong and chingyi are sick. Shall start on myself first because I am that self-centred. Hahaha just joking. Wine test was rather disastrous. Being the first was already a bad omen all by itself. Wine glasses all have stains, as said by Roger Chan. The thing is I did not even handle the glasses with my hands! I used the damn glass cloth all the time! That was just the beginning. It all went downhill from there as I forgot to wipe the wine bottle and announce the wine after that. Enough about me or depression will set in, coupled with that incessant nagging inner disappointment from last week.

Cheer up tess and steph. It's the instructors' mouth, they can say whatever they want. And it's not the first time you have known them for their poisoned tongue. We got that during our time there too. However much we constantly consoled ourselves, trying to save any ounce of dignity, they shoot it all out of the sky. Knowing that you have done your best is enough. Leave Top Table with no regrets.

I can't control myself, but I must. Abandon and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment