Saturday, July 23, 2011

Accounting was okay, not that straightforward nor that complicated. Last two minutes were heart-pumping because I discovered a mistake. I was like super relaxed and waiting for time to pass by faster so I can faster submit and escape. And then, I saw that I had put food and beverage expense as an operating expense rather than as cost of goods sold. Weichong, teruna, jeremy and chuenheng got the same answer. So I guess I am safe? #self-assuring

Stephanie, Weiling, Daniel, Zhiqi and I went over to prata shop to have eat. Go so many times already still don't know the name of the shop. Today I didn't eat my usual one egg one kosong. I tried the chicken murtabak for the first time and oh my, 4 gigantic slices of chicken-filled "prata" came plonked on the plate. "Slices" is an understatement. And for the first time, the dwaeji in me failed to conform and I was unable to finish it. NTS: Share with someone else next time, or only eat when really hungry. We sat there from 8pm all the way till almost 1030pm, when the prataman chased us away. We did pay for our food, not like someone? *hinthint* And this someone has a new name for me. My contact ID in his phone is now "pigmond". How can like that? Make me sound like some ink pigment like that.

After reaching Pasir Ris at 1105pm like that, zhiqi's next bus at 11:11pm. So nice time right. Then I saw my next bus is at 1134pm. OMG I rather walk home lah, my house only 4 bus stops from interchange, want me wait almost half an hour for stupid bus?!

As I walked home, I realized Pasir Ris is really a rather peaceful and quiet estate. See I nothing to do, so took out my ipod camera #likeatourist and started taking pictures of the empty, eerie streets. Sorry for lousy photo quality, I not very "plofashioner" and my ipod camera also zai zai one can.




.
See even slide also nobody.

Also empty.
Okay I today very stressed, so it's time to relak and lepak one corner. *uses matrep accent*

No comments:

Post a Comment