Friday, November 26, 2010

People often say that a person without friends is a loner and we all cannot live without friends. However, I suddenly have this urge to leave everything behind and sit at the beach all by myself. Wouldn't it be nice to be free from all worries in the world and just enjoy life as it is? When I reached home, I stood at the pinnacle of the block, absorbing the magnificent sights of the surrounding neighborhood. It suddenly dawned on me that I had never stopped even once to marvel at the beauty of the clear skies in my 8 years living here. The world is not as simple as it may seem. Once we get born into this world, everything had been predestined. There's no escaping this fact. Even if we end our lives. Because, even that would have been predicted. So since there's nothing we can do to change the world, we should first do something to change ourselves. And it starts right now. Planned itinerary as follows:

Saturday: Study OB
Sunday: Study Microeconomics, ask brother if in doubt.

And that's it for this weekend. Which means the start of the 6th week of school. There's really nothing to look forward in school anymore. With school being boring, there's actually much drama out there. If we care to listen, we can actually keep ourselves entertained.

Current Song On Repeat: "Lightless"- B2ST

Went over to Steph's house to play with her three kids in the afternoon. For your information, I skipped jap and bcs lecture. Feeling rather guilty:(  Felt really sick, so declined Larry's offer to go drinking at night. And I don't really drink. But to clarify things, I have never been drunk okay!! Hahaha its time for some korean variety now!!

Note to self: Mnet Music Awards on Sunday at 8PM(Part1) & 11PM(Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment