Wednesday, July 7, 2010

That dreaded component is back. Public speaking. It has never been my forte! Write? Can. Speak? Can. Present? Err...Damn it! Counting down to presentation time: Less than 10 hours left. And although I have finished my scripting, I am not gonna read straight from it! Cos thats not presenting, that's recitation. Oh no! And speaking the truth, my heart was already popping out when I had to speak up in class. Seriously speaking, I think i have stage fright. I am afraid of meeting a mass audience, especially unintentionally grabbing everyone's attention. This brings me to my next point. I do not give up my seat on buses and MRTs mainly due to two reasons. Firstly, I think my legs have more fatigue than those old people. Seriously. Secondly, I do not want everyone to suddenly focus their attention on me! Its like unintentional attention grabbing! OMG! Just giving up my seat on public transport has even become an issue. Hahaha. What a joke. Ciao. Off to mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment